Australia Visa For Indians
Australia a country, as well as a continent, attracts a large number of tourists every year. The natural beauty, landscapes, culture, wildlife, beaches, and people here are amazing by encouraging the tourists to visit their country with their warm hospitality.
Indians visiting Australia have increased in recent times for various purposes For the Indians to visit Australia they require a valid visa according to their purpose of the travel. Australia tourist/ visit visa is an online procedure. The applicant is not required to visit the VFS center or consulate unless asked by the consulate to appear. All the documents must be in PDF format to upload.
You need to apply for an Australia tourist visa for Indians and the visa received will be an e-visa.
Types of Australia Visa for Indians
Australia Tourist Visa Indians intending to visit Australia for tourism purpose or to meet their family & friends in Australia needs to apply for the tourist/visitor visa.
Business Visa Indians visiting Australia to attend business meetings, conference, and seminar needs to apply for the appropriate business visa.
Transit Visa Indians traveling to the third country and having a stopover in Australia need to apply for a transit visa. Before applying for the transit visa you need to have a valid visa for the third country.
Australia Student Visa Indian Students opting for completing further studies in Australia needs to apply for the student visa based on their course and the time taken for the course to get completed.
Work Visa Indians planning to visit Australia for work purpose temporarily needs to apply for the work visa based on the work carried out in Australia and the time period taken for that work to be completed or 2 years whichever is maximum.
Dependent Visa Indians whose spouse or parents are working in Australia on a temporary visa can visit Australia as dependent to meet them.
Australia Tourist Visa Checklist
- Passport with the validity of 6 months from the intended date of arrival in Australia (with 2 blank pages).
- Passport must be scanned with all the stamps and visas on the passport or if blank then the entire Passport needs to be scanned.
- Form 956A
- Cover letter in detail addressing to the Australian Consulate
- Photographs with a dimension of 35mm x 45mm with white background, 80% face, and matt finish.
- 6 months bank statement in A4 size stamped and signed by the bank.
- 3 years Income Tax Returns
- Any other financial documents if required.
- Travel Itinerary (if applicable)
- Hotel Accommodation (if applicable)
- Appointment/ offer letter
- 3 months salary slips
- Leave letter/NOC from the company
Self Employed Applicants
- Cover letter on company’s letterhead in detail
- Business Registration Papers
- Company bank statement on A4 size paper stamped and signed by the bank
- Income Tax Returns of the company for 3 years.
Documents Required For Sponsored Applicants
- Sponsorship letter
- Passport copy of the sponsor
- Employment proof of the sponsor
- Bank Statement attested with enough funds & Income tax returns of the sponsor
Documents Required in case Invitor from Australia
- Invitation letter
- Passport copy of the inviter
- Visa Copy or residence card of the inviter
- Employment proof of the inviter
- Residence proof of the inviter
- Tax paper of the inviter if applicable
Above mentioned is the list of the documents required for Australia tourist visa which is to be uploaded in PDF format while applying for an online visa. No documents are required in the original unless asked by the consulate.
Australia Tourist Visa Fees
|Visa Type||Purpose||Validity||Consulate Fee||Service Fee|
|Visitor – Subclass 600||Tourist||1-year or As per visa conditions||AUD 146||2,000|
|Visitor – Subclass 600||Family/Friend Visit||1-year or As per visa conditions||AUD 146||2,000|
Australia tourist visa validity
- Visa issued is generally for 1-year multiple entries though it may differ as a final call on the visa is made by the consular.
- The stay period with this visa is of 6 months on each arrival or as per the conditions mentioned on the visa.
Why choose us?
- By choosing our services you are at the right place as we have a dedicated team who will look after your entire Australia Visa Process including preparation of the cover letter, submitting the online application, advising and guidance on the documents to be submitted as per the case.
- Once submitted online our visa expert will keep you updated on the process.
- Our visa experts are regularly updated on the policies and changes made by the consulate.
- We have processed many applications with a success ratio of 95%.
request a call back
How to start the Australia Visa application with us?
- Leave your contact details with us by filling the above-mentioned form and you will receive a call within 3 working hours from our visa expert.
- You need to explain the expert your purpose of travel, duration, planned itinerary so that our expert can guide you on that.
- Pay our services through online payment mode and get started with your application. Our designated expert will share the checklist and advise on the documents required to be arranged from your end.
- Once all the documents are received on the mail as per the checklist and verified by the expert will start with the online form and uploading of the documents.
- On completion of filling the online form and verified, you need to pay the visa fees so that we can make payment to the consulate.
- In case of any document not submitted while applying you are allowed to submit it later with the same form. Australia Consulate has a window wherein you can submit any documents later if not submitted while filing online.
- Visa is processed in 17 – 25 days. Once the process is completed you receive the visa on the registered mail id. Visa received will be an e-visa.
AUSTRALIA VISA FOR INDIANS FAQ'S
Are work visas for Australia processed from India?
Yes, Once you receive the approval from the employer in Australia and the required documents you need to apply in India.
I am planning to study in Australia can I apply for a student visa from India?
Yes, you can apply from India once you receive the enrollment receipt and it is accepted and approved from School/University in Australia.
How long can I stay in Australia with a valid tourist visa?
You can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each arrival with a valid visa.
Can I visit multiple times with the visitor visa?
Yes, if you receive a multiple entry visa you can visit multiple times as long as the visa is valid.
My Passport is expiring in 6 months can I apply for the tourist visa?
No, you need to hold a passport with the validity of 6 months from your intended date of arrival in Australia.
My Passport is expiring in 6 months can I apply for the tourist visa?
No, you cannot apply for the visa as the passport must have the validity of 6 months from your intended date of exit from the US.
Am I required to visit the center for submission of the documents or biometrics for a tourist visa?
No, Australia tourist visa is an online process and the documents submitted will be online so the applicant is not required to visit the center for submission of documents or biometrics unless the consulate asks for it.
What is the Australia tourist visa processing time?
Australia tourist visa is processed in 17 – 25 days. Though the final decision is with the consulate.
Can I reapply again if my visa gets Australia Visa rejected?
Yes, you can reapply again if your visa gets rejected. However, the reconsideration of the application is the sole discretion of the consulate.
Are the visa fees refunded in case of the application gets rejected?
No, consulate charges, VFS charges, and service fees are non-refundable.
Points to Remember
- Make sure all the documents are submitted in the PDF format with all the contents visible and none of the documents are password protected.
- Once you receive the visa check all the details such as name, passport number, visa validity, and stay period in Australia.
- Make sure to carry an Australian sim card and sufficient currency while traveling.
- Always carry foreign exchange receipts, the Immigration Department may ask for it.
- While you are traveling on the tour you can be asked for the return ticket to your home country by the airport authorities.
- Immigration department may ask the questions related to the travel plans, inviter’s details if any as visa allows you to travel to that country but doesn’t guarantee entry in that country as the final decision will be taken by the immigration authority at the arrival airport.
Places to visit in Australia
Australia, the smallest continent and the largest island is a land of the different world viewing some amazing lifestyle, beautiful beaches, lush greenery, and loving people and the culture which welcomes everyone with an open heart. Below is the list of some wonderful locations to be visited while in Australia.
Sydney Opera House the UNESCO world heritage site is one of the greatest architectural monuments with water surrounding the three sides and Royal Botanic Gardens in the south gives a mesmerizing view. You can explore this monument which covers restaurants, theatre, studio, concert hall, exhibition room, and cinema.
Kakadu National Park Australia’s largest national park and second in the world covering 19,840 square kilometres is a great place to visit. Aboriginal rock art, waterfalls, river, gorges, mangrove swamps, and wildlife of 300 species of birds, saltwater crocodiles both in saltwater and freshwater, dingoes, and wallabies are a beautiful sight to watch.
Fraser Island the largest sand island in the world with sand dunes, freshwater lakes, and creeks, multicolored sand cliffs, diversity in wildlife, marine life including dolphins, whales, and sharks, and admirable sea coast. You can even enjoy scuba diving at Lake Mckenzie, swimming at Lake Wabby, and camping at Lake Boomanijn.
Uluru or Ayer Rocks means the shadowy place in the local language stands 348meters high is the most photographed natural wonder in Australia, that strikes with red monolith forms at the center of Uluru-KataTjuta National Park. You can enjoy the mesmerizing view of the sunset as the rocks here changes the color and the surrounding landscapes.
Great Barrier Reef the world’s largest barrier reef system, one of the seven wonders of the natural world, UNESCO world heritage listed site is one of the largest living structure in the world protecting the ecosystems with 3,000 coral reefs, 600 continental islands, 300 coral cays, and mangrove islands stretching upto 2,300 kilometres. Diving and snorkeling here is a wonderful experience