Malaysia Visa For Indians
Indians traveling to Malaysia are allowed to get Malaysia visa on arrival, however it always advisable to pre-apply Malaysia visa online with us. The reason, why we advise to process Malaysia visa for Indians prior to your travel, is because on arrival visa will cost you USD 100 and you will have to spend hours waiting in the queue.
When you apply for a Malaysia visa with us, we guarantee the approval of a visa within 24 hours and the cost that you have to pay is Rs.2,200/-.
Based on your visit, the Malaysian Government has offered different types of Malaysia visa for Indians, below are a few major Malaysia tourist visa types
Malaysia eNTRI visa for Indian – eNTRI Note processed within 24 hours with minimum documentation. It allows the visitor to stay a maximum of 15 days in Malaysia with 90 days validity.
Malaysia Single Entry – This is a single entry visa, which allows visitors to visit once in 90 days with a maximum stay of 30 days.
Malaysia Multiple Entry – This is the popular visa, as it allows to visit multiple time within the validity period of 90 days. This visa has no restrictions.
Malaysia Sticker Visa – This visa is no longer popular, as visitors prefer to apply for e visa, rather than visiting VFS Center & spending double the visa cost.
Malaysia Visa Requirements for Indian Citizens
Common documents for eNTRI Note, Single entry visa & Multiple Entry Visa
Scanned passport copy (bio pages) – Validity of passport should be minimum of 6 months.
Scanned photo – (33mm x 50mm 70% face white background)
Malaysia visa application form – It will be filled by our experts.
Return flight ticket.
Birth certificate for below 12 years.
Singapore visa – In case you are entering from Singapore.
Points to remember while sending documents for Malaysia visa processing.
- Scanned bio pages of passport should be in JPEG format – size below 1MB.
- A scanned photo has to be sent in JPEG format –size below 1MB.
- Air ticket & hotel reservation – PDF Format – Size below 1MB.
- Birth certificate for children below 12 years. PDF format will be acceptable.
Malaysia Visa Fees
Tourist / Visit Visa
Malaysia Sticker visa
Why Choose Us?
Once you are ready to take our services, a dedicated experienced Malaysia visa expert will be assigned to you, who will not only help with preparing your documentation but also help you throughout your Malaysia visa application.
We keep our travel consultant regularly updated about the current events and changes in policy made by the Malaysian High Commission.
We have processed more than 3500 + Malaysia visa applications out of which our success ratio is more than 99.8%.
request a call back
How to apply for Malaysia visa online?
Once you have finalized your travel plan to Malaysia, get in touch with our visa expert, you can fill up the above form and let our expert call you back.
- Provide your Malaysia travel plan and duration of the stay. Our visa expert will help you to prepare the documents.
- Once your documents are ready, mail all your documents. Our visa expert will verify your documents, if any documents are pending, he will update you.
- Once your documents are verified, you can then pay your Malaysia visa fees for further process.
- Based on the visa type you have asked, you will be receiving a Malaysia visa on email.
MALAYSIA VISA FOR INDIANS FAQ'S
Is it possible to process a Malaysia work visa from India?
No, Malaysia’s work visa is processed only by employers who are based in Malaysia.
Does a visa for Indians, guarantees Malaysia visa?
Yes, if you process your eNTRI note with us then we assure you for the visa.
What is Malaysia visa fees?
It depends on the visa type which you wish to apply. Normally eNTRI note visa fees are Rs.2,200/- Single entry is Rs.3,600 & Multiple entries is Rs.3,700/-
Can I visit Malaysia multiple times on a Malaysia visa?
Yes, if you have plans to visit Malaysia within 90 days then you can apply for Malaysia multiple entry visas.
My passport is expiring in 6 months can I apply for a Malaysia Visa?
No, a minimum of 6 months’ validity of passport is required for applying for a Malaysia tourist visa.
Is biometric necessary for a Malaysia visitor visa?
No, biometrics is not required for any tourist visa in Malaysia.
Is there are any restrictions with Malaysia's eNTRI note?
Yes, there are restrictions with Malaysia’s eNTRI note, visit our site for more details.
How long does the Malaysian High Commission take to conclude the application?
It depends on the visa you wish to obtain, as they have several different types of visas based on the applicant’s requirements, but it usually does not take more than 4 working days.
Can I reapply if my Malaysia visa is rejected?
Yes, in case your visa is rejected can reapply immediately, make sure to identify the mistake that had been done in the application, reconsideration will be solely High Commission discretion.
Can I get a refund, in case my visa is rejected?
Yes, Malaysia Consulate fees will be refunded, however, VFS charges and services fees will be nonrefundable.
Points to remember once you get the visa from us.
- Once you have received a visa from our end, make sure to check your visa properly, cross-verify your passport number, name, date of birth, visa category & validity of the Malaysia visa.
- If you find any correction in visa, report it to us as soon as possible, we will take appropriate action and will keep you updated.
- If you find everything fine in your Malaysia visa copy, then you can pack your bags as you are all set to fly Malaysia.
Important points while traveling to Malaysia
- Once you have received the Malaysia Visa, the next thing that you will do is plan a trip & book a flight ticket, make sure to check the validity of the visa before booking tickets.
- While traveling to Malaysia, make sure to buy Malaysia sim card & sufficient local currency Great Britain Pound from us.
- Make sure to carry foreign exchange receipts, as some might be asked by the Authorities at the Airport for verification.
- People visiting Malaysia on a visit visa will require a return flight ticket, the immigration department may ask you for the same.
- Accommodation proof might be asked by the department of immigration at Indian airport or the port of entry, make sure you have proper proof to prove.
- Immigration department in the Malaysia might ask you different questions related to your stay, make sure you answer it correctly, as visa allows you to travel to the Country but does not guarantee the entry, as the final decision is made by the immigration officer at the arrival airport.
Places to visit in Langkawi
Malaysia’s most loved and top-rated beach destination is Langkawi which is famous for natural landscapes, parks, and iconic structures. While in Malaysia you definitely should not miss visiting this beautiful island.
Langkawi Sky Bridge 125 meters long pedestrian bridge offers breathtaking views of the Telaja Tujuh Waterfalls, Mount. Gunung Mat Cincang, and several islets surrounding Langkawi. Photo opportunities are plenty in the lap of nature with some lovely sights to be captured in the frame. Located 2300ft above sea-level is accessible through a cable car.
Eagle Square also called Dataran Lang in Malay is one of the iconic spots in Langkawi. There is a 12-meter tall sculpture of an eagle ready to take a flight. This area is covered with beautiful miniature mountains, terrace, and bridges. There are several duty-free shops here for all the shopping lovers this is a nice place to go for shopping. Chocolates and alcohol are the best buys here.
Underwater World Langkawi is a great spot to visit to explore marine life. You can see 500 species of seahorse, seals, and rockhopper penguins. Turtles, Stingrays, and Sharks can be seen gliding here. The highlight of this marine world is the underwater tunnel that stretches to 15 meters and aquatic life can be observed very closely.
Langkawi Global Geopark UNESCO site is covered in mangroves and protected the island and considered one of the most important eco-system in Malaysia. You can opt for a boating cruise to explore the rugged caves, limpid pools, and forest lands. You can even spot the wildlife in this unique eco-system.
Pantai Cenang a great beach to visit for all the water-sports lovers. Activities here include jet-skiing, paragliding, snorkeling, swimming, and for having a thrilling ride you can opt for a banana boat which is more fast-paced.